Thursday, November 13, 2008

Gosh...



...I just got caught up with what's happening in "Ugly Betty," and I'm not as thrilled by this episode as I was with the last. I need to catch up with "Heroes," but it's almost 3:30 AM right now, so I'm gonna go to bed instead.

I'm listening to the new Beyonce album right now. It's what the fans have come to love and expect, and I'm happy with it so far. There's a beautiful track called "Halo" that is very touching. If' you're tired of "If I Were A Boy" or "Single Ladies," I'd totally recommend that song as a replacement.

There wasn't anything too exciting today, except that I got to talk to a client about his involvement with HIV/AIDS awareness, and how he is involved with a summer camp every year dedicated to supporting people with the misfortune of that burden. After hearing a friend's story of his own struggles last night, I have been moved by this cause. If you'd like to get involved, please go to your local temples and add the names of those suffering from HIV/AIDS to the prayer logs. And on the last Sunday of this month, we are going have a special fast for our brothers and sisters with this struggle. It's in conjunction with World AIDS Day, and we'd really appreciate any of your assistance.

Thanks guys!

No comments: