Tuesday, November 11, 2008

2 AM

Yesterday, during the Sunday School lesson I taught, I preached a little bit about journaling (sorry if I misspelled that, I couldn't remember if there are one or two "l's", and I'm too lazy to look it up right now), so I figure I should make sure I write something today.

Remember when I said there's a lot going on in my head? Well, there still is... but I'm feeling a lot better about things. My best friend has settled many issues he was having with the Lord, and that has restored a fair amount of peace to my life. My homesickness for the cruise has diminished greatly, and reality is starting to settle back in. Things at work are still a little crazy, but I'm starting to figure things out there, too.

The biggest thing I'm worried about right now is my car. I don't know if the damage it received is fixable, and I don't know how much it'll cost me if it is. My insurance is not going to help (long story), and I'm not making as much money right now as I was 6 months ago. That's what I get for not saving, and not faithfully keeping up with my tithing. The good news is we are all healthy and alive, and I have God to thank for that.

I watched "Across the Universe" finally, for the first time this weekend. It was a beautiful film, and the adaptations of the Beatles' songs were wonderful. It's another film I wish I starred in. One day, haha. I also turned down an audition this weekend, for a role I think I would've been perfect to play. I didn't want to miss church, so there you go...


Oh, and I got to spend the day with a friend I haven't seen for at least 2 years. His name is Jason Nichols, from Seattle. It was so nice, he called me out of nowhere! Then he came down yesterday, and went to church with me. It was great. And my brother came back from Kansas, so we got to be together. And I got to hang out with my best friend Tommy after not seeing him for over a week. So yeah, I have a lot of reasons to be happy!

No comments: