* Offered food to a bum, and had it rejected... twice!
* Wrote a song for a boy I liked, and played & sang it to him for his birthday.
* Had a great time on my least favorite holiday.
* Taught a Sunday School lesson where we compared "adultery" to the act of one gardener "fertilizing" the tree of another gardener's. It was hilarious!
* Attended "Hemp Fest" with friends. Left low (that's the opposite of high, right?).
* Even though I couldn't see the bottom of it, I jumped into a lake. P.S. I can't swim...
* Also went kayaking. And rowed a boat. And got a swimming lesson.
* And jumped off of a rope-swing. Had a blast at the lake house!
* Learned the Napoleon Dynamite dance so I could teach it to a couple for part of their 1st Dance!
* Shot Roman candles at my brother. Problem is he shot back, and got a couple really great shots at my chest, forehead, and just under my eye. Haha.
* Watched Matt Dillon's 1980 breakout film "My Bodyguard;" it's now in my Top 10 Faves of all time.
* Had my high school Senior Prom picture resurface. My date posted it on Facebook. I'm posting it here. It is now officially immortalized...
* Landed a pro gig, performing as a singer! You'll never guess where, either!
* Committed to attending a friend's Wedding reception. I hate weddings, but I love this bride and groom!
* Had two straight guys fight over who was going to take me out on a date first. One of them bribed me by giving me a flexing show, and letting me massage his butt.
* Sat in a crowd of Mormon kids at a hotel swimming pool in just my undies. We played drinking games with Thomas Kemper sodas, and almost got thrown out of the pool area for it. :)
* Went to my first Pride Parade in Seattle. Had a great lunch at Von's, danced in pink booty shorts in the fountain, and got kissed by 10 boys, plus 1 straight guy!
* Traded my Coach wallet for a Twilight: Eclipse wallet! Team Edward!
* Fell in love with Fleetwood Mac, Kelly Rowland, Eminem, Rene Clausen, Neil Diamond, Simon & Garfunkel, Jordin Sparks, Passion Pit, Celine Dion, Train, and of course, the Glee Cast.