Friday, March 6, 2009

My Alphabet

Anal-retentive: only about certain things. Like my dishes; it takes me FOREVER to wash them because I make sure I go over every inch of the dish with my sponge 2 or 3 times to clean it. Then I rinse it well, look at it again, and if I catch a hint of a blemish, I wash it again.

Brown: a year round tan is nice to have (thanks Mom and Dad!).

Cute: ask anybody! I'm adorable!

Dance-Floor Diva: I LOVE to dance! Which is cool, because I teach ballroom dancing for a living. Getting up, moving to the music, sweating out the toxins, it's the best way to get exercise and enjoy yourself!

Even-Keel: it takes a lot to make me angry. I'm pretty collected most of the time. But when I get set off, it ain't pretty...

Forgetful: I was going to tell you more about this, but I can't seem to remember what I was going to say...

Genuine: like... Miller Draft? I don't know, I was just trying to stay away from the obvious "G".

Helpful: friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent - Scout's honor!

Intuitive: I like to think that's why some people think I'm like a woman.

Jovial: Here's the definition from dictionary.com - (adj.) endowed with or characterized by a hearty, joyous humor or a spirit of good-fellowship; merry, jolly, convivial, gay, joyful, mirthful

Kid: A really big, balding, 25 year old one, with a big head and a little ADHD. Ooh, something shiny...

Loving: Almost to a fault. It's pathetic and wonderful all at the same time :):

Masochistic: Why else do I continue to go to a single's ward? :P

Naive: Or so people think...

Original: I'm like Spam - there's nothing quite like me. Thank goodness.

Perfect: I'm pretty much the modern, Samoan male version of Mary Poppins. I even have the umbrella to prove it!

Quick: I know, I know - that's what she said!! Hahaha

Random: Oh my gosh, today at the mall, I ran into a friend I hadn't seen in years! He's black. I met him on my way to Mrs. Field's cookies. I got 4 cookies for the price of 3! And they all had chocolate, just like my friend! I love chocolate!

Single: If you liked it, then you shoulda put a ring on it~

Thankful: Wow, thank you everybody! This award means so much to me. First off, I have to thank God. If it weren't for Him, I'd still be singing songs in the bathroom with a hair brush as my mic. I also have to give it up for my Mama and my Daddy, my sisters and my brother...

Untouched: I go ooh ooh, you go ahh ahh, la la la la, la la la la... ( I feel so untouched right now)

Vindicated: I promise I'm done with the song references! I'm vindicated from many things, especially from my own self.

Wonderful: I'm full of other things too, wonder's the only one that starts with a "w" though.

Xtra Clever: Ha! Bet you've been wondering what I'd do when we got to this part! Well guess what?! Whatever, I do what I want!

Young: But not naive. Which I guess negates my "n". So my new "n" shall be "Non-naive".

Zealous: Not just because it starts with a "z," but because I am! Especially when it comes to my music, I write new songs all the time.

3 comments:

Trevor Holms Petersen said...

Pretty dang snazzy.
I really LOVE the "thats what she said" reference, way to go!

Ty & Makamae said...

Oh Esera, you make me laugh.

El Genio said...

haha fun idea